These rules are disclosed to clarify the various responsibilities of all community members here on Driving Tester Forum. They shall be adhered to by everyone to ensure that our board runs smoothly and provides a fun and productive experience for all of our community members and visitors.
Driving Tester Forum - Rules
To begin with, this is the forum for Driving Tester. Obviously, Driving Tester Blog is a free online driving school. Indeed, all the driving lessons have an explanation in full. We also have free hazard perception tests. Of course, we have free theory tests too.
However, the forums here at Driving Tester is where you can come and chat. However, to keep things running smoothly we need a few rules and those are in the list below. Obviously, we don't want to put too many restraints on members. With this in mind, we have kept the rules short and easy to understand.
01) Firstly, every post you make is entirely your responsibility.
02) stay within the bounds of the law when you post anything.
03) Never make another member of the Driving Tester Forum feel uneasy in any way.
04) Not only is porn not permissible but neither are links to that stuff.
05) Also, no extreme pictures or links to that sorts of material either please.
06) No spam or indeed messaging others with spam.
07) Obviously, stay on topic and post new posts in the appropriate forum.
08) One word replies are not really the done thing but we don't mind. Just try and expand your replies a little.
09) New posts must have at least 50 words, so use your imagination. Also, copy and paste texts are not welcome. However, copying a sentence or two is permissible as long as you expand on it with your own words.
10) Finally, by joining the Driving Tester Forum, you agree to abide by all the rules. Also, you agree to check regularly for updates to them.
In short, we hope you enjoy your stay at the Driving Tester Forums. Likewise, we hope you bookmark us and return regularly both to the Driving Tester Blogs and this forum. #